March 29, 2017
20 Weird and Bizarre Laws from Around the World
1. In Nebraska, drivers on mountains should drive with caution near the right edge of the highway. (There are no mountains in Nebraska!)
2. In Main, it is illegal to keep Christmas decorations active after January 14.
3. In Russia, driving a dirty car is banned within the city of Chelyabinsk and if caught could result in a fine of up to 2000 rubles (62 USD).
4. In France, any domesticated animal under 5 kilos must possess a valid ticket in order to travel on the high-speed trains.
5. In Britain, it is illegal to handle salmon in suspicious ways.
6. In Britan, it is illegal to handle a cow whilst under the influence.
7. In Hawaii, it is illegal to sing loudly after sunset within the city of Honolulu.
8. In Bangladeshi, children over the age of 15 can be sentenced to jail if caught cheating on their final exams.
9. In the United Kingdom, any great sturgeon or whale caught is automatically the property of the Queen.
10. In Turin, Italy, those who own dogs must take them for a walk at least 3 times a day.
11. In Norway, it is illegal to own VCR or television sets without the purchase of a license.
12. In Singapore, chewing gum is illegal unless you have a prescription.
13. In the United Kingdom, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
14. In China, it is illegal for monks to reincarnate without the permission of the government.
15. In Iran, it is illegal for men to feature ponytails, mullets, or other fancy hairstyles.
16. In South Africa, it is illegal for any vehicle weighing over 9,000 kilograms to be active on the roads during rush hours.
17. In the Netherlands, it is illegal to impersonate a blind individual after sunset.
18. In Germany, it is illegal to run out of fuel while driving on the Autobahn.
19. In Germany, it is illegal to tune pianos during midnight.
20. In Souris, P.E.I., it is illegal to build a snowman over 30 inches tall.
That was our take on 20 weird and bizarre laws from around the world. Do you know of any other crazy laws? Let us know down in the comments!